Tuesday 27 March 2012

So much for keeping it daily...

Hello!!

Really bugged that I haven't been able to update as often as I would have liked... But that doesn't mean that I haven't been keeping up with my new lifestyle... I have been going to the gym, doing my walks, eating better then I used too and I have lost 2kg in the last week =D I know that I won't be loosing 2kg every week but it is an awesome feeling!!
I have been working on a massive assignment and a few times I have caught myself wanting 'comfort food' but I have stopped myself from going all out and binging on something I know I will regret. I have a supply of caramello koalas (the little ones) and I have made a promise to myself that if I feel like I want to run to the comfort food, I can have one caramello koala BUT I can only have one a day. I have actually only had one since Saturday which is awesome lol. On top of this assignment I have still had to work and I have had some stressful shifts and felt like I wanted to go to maccas and everything will be ok.. I have found the absolute best way to stop this!!! I have stopped taking money to work, therefore no money = no maccas!! It is working fantastically lol =P Well I really need to get back to this assignment.

Talk soon xox

No comments:

Post a Comment