Sunday 29 April 2012

Where did the time go...

Ok so I have been so busy lately, with working so much and having an intense amount of uni work and a crazy amount of bills to pay made me kind of forget about myself. On the plus side I haven't gained any weight, but in saying that I haven't really lost any either... I find that if I don't take the time out for myself I tend to find other ways to de-stress and this time it has resulted in finding comfort in chocolate =/ I tried to change my "comfort food" to the new strawberry flavoured tic tacs but that didn't last. I was doing the grocery shopping yesterday and while knowing I was spending the entire day at uni tomorrow I thought "Hmmm I should get a big bag of M & M's so I can sit in the library all day and do my assignment"... Well I soon caught myself on that one and quickly put a bag  of sugar free honey and eucalyptus drops into the trolley. They actually go really well with water and take a long time to disolve in your mouth which means I won't be eating the entire bag in one study session. Also they have quite a strong aftertaste which makes things (like chocolate) taste funny. I have noticed the more little changes I make the more I get used to things, for example a month ago I thought that water was so bland and all I could drink was diet cordial. Which is really odd because previously I loved the taste of water and hardly had cordial. So I simply stopped buying cordial. At first it was a little difficult, but now I don't even think of cordial or any sweet drinks. To me that is a little bit of a win =D

Well I really should get back to this assignment.

Talk soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment