Wednesday 11 July 2012

Thoughts and feelings...

Well today I had a crazy idea. I thought it would be a good day to try on my year 12 formal dress. I graduated in 2006 and that was the first and only time I actually wore the dress. I remember trying it on in 2008 because I thought it would be a good dress to wear to a party I was going to and it did not fit. The last time I tried it on was November 2011 and I thought to myself "Wow I used to fit into this" it was sooooo small the zipper only did up half way and I was so upset. Today the zip just went up perfectly, I was shocked. To make it better it was a little too big!! I was so shocked. I took a photo and sent it to all my friends to show them all my hard work had paid off. Then I got thinking "am I really smaller than I was in highschool!!!" To confirm I went and found my old work shirt that I wore after I graduated and it fitted too I was amazed and so happy. Even though I still have a long way till goal weight it was a great boost to have this dress fit me today and reminded me that I am 1/3 of the way there and I can do this =D

No comments:

Post a Comment